Kilkenny RFC is inviting applications from interested parties for the role of Head Coach for the upcoming 2019/20 season.
Kilkenny RFC have an ambitious and talented group of players who are keen to push on to the next level. They currently field three adult men’s teams and will be competing in Division 1A of the Leinster League in the 2019/20 season. The club have also qualified for the 2019/20 All Ireland Junior Cup.
Applicants should have a proven track record and the technical knowledge to enable the players to achieve their potential. They will be expected to be available for two training sessions per week in addition to weekend matches.
Minimum of IRFU Stage 3 (or equivalent)
- Responsible for Senior squad training, developing game plans and overall performance.
- Player recruitment for Senior squads.
- Work closely alongside the other club coaches, medical and S&C staff.
- Develop and encourage high performance culture within the senior squads.
- Conduct regular reviews with coaching teams and Director of Rugby.
- Communication & organisational skills
- Self-motivated & driven
- Long-term planning
- Player management
- Excellent technical knowledge
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Applications to email@example.com before 5pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019.